This smoothie is easy to make and provides essential healthy fats, some protein & a superfood punch.
To make, you’ll need:
– x1 frozen/fresh banana (when freezing, remove skin and cut up into chunks)
– handful of frozen/fresh berries (I used raspberries today)
– sprinkle of raw mixed nuts
– some hot water (I don’t like my smoothies too cold as it’s not good for digestion & is a shock to the system. *It’s only necessary to use hot water if you’re using frozen fruit, otherwise just add cold)
– x1 tbsp organic coconut oil
– sprinkle of goji berries
– 1/2 tbsp ground flax seed
– 1 tsp organic raw cacao powder
Add all the ingredients to the blender and bam, you have a damn fine tasting smoothie!